Welcome to Google Sheets for Beginners -EDUHSD
How to Open Sheets
1. Open the Chrome Browser (log in using your eduhsd.k12.ca.us address if prompted).
2. Open a new Tab (at the top of the screen click the small tab at the far right).
3. Click on the Google Apps Icon (the small icon made of nine squares). In the photo directly above it is highlighted in a red square.
4. You can either click on "Sheets" or open your Google Drive and click on "New" then select "Sheets."
Training Topics and Links
Training Topics (click each to open a link)
1. Opening, naming, autosaving a new spreadsheet
2. Navigating a sheet interface
3. Cell Basics (text, formatting, formulas, functions )
4. Copy, Paste, Cut Cells
5. Drag, Drop, Fill Cells
6. Converting Excel to Google Sheets
7. Creating a Chart from Sheets